72t slave 15t master for Trampa Hypa Hubs USA

Been looking all over the forum for a usa area to buy these.

I Didn’t count the teeth though. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8193?u=tamatoa

Those don’t look to be for hypa hubs

Wiat. I think I see what you’re saying

@Idea sell them

Yeah. I had a brief chat with him. He’s not stateside unfortunately. I like the look of his work for sure.

I think i could sell mine but i‘m In russia, so shipping wouldn’t make it work well. What if you order from trampa directly? Is shipping expensive too?

2 Likes

Do you mind to 3D print your own? I could have a look on the weekend and design a pulley for 72th and sent you the stl files than.

If push comes to shove I will order from Trampa or Idea. I figured I’d see if there are people that are stateside partly because of shipping (I’ve spent something in the realm of 200$ in shipping so far). and partly to see if there are pulleys immediately available.

I found a file on here for a 72t pulley for 3d print for the hypa hubs (Wish I could remember where it was to give a shout out) but I don’t have access to a 3d printer that can do nylon.

3dhubs should be able to sort that out.

1 Like

i print mine in PETG and they last for 500-1000km depends on how you drive for sure. or 3D Hubs, like @Lumaci said is also a way for it.

1 Like

I found some designs

1 Like

You can ask @marcmt88 he can probably make some pulleys for the hubs you have. Sorry I don’t know trampa’s lineup so well I thought you could use the same pulleys for their other hubs. Marc’s pulley could probably be POM tho.

Man, you guys are awesome. Thanks for the help.

2 Likes

My pulleys on my EMTB are printed with PLA. I have +700 miles on them. Holding up great. My hubs are MBS five star

Do you have a store site?

You can try the evolve gen 2 kit. Ships from CA. I had to slightly modify the pulley to work for my build with MBS rockstar 2 Hubs.

https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/products/drive-gear-gen2-at-kit

Good looking out. Cheers. I’m not sure if I would be able to mod those very well for a 6 hole hub.

1 Like

For my build, I completely removed the back side of the pulley ( the long ends that stick out ) you can see in the picture above. I was left with teeth on one side and a completely flat back. The pre drilled holes match up to my hubs, but if you drilled a new 6 hole pattern, they would work. You might have to use some spacers between the hub and pulley to get alignment right but as for a cheap US option, it worked for me. Now my next build, I’m doing away with belts altogether and going with an etoxx drive. Anyway, that’s my future plans. Good luck with whichever choice you make!