83mm hub motor flash sale

When are the first batch ready for shipment?

Scroll up

20 20 20 20

Damn, thatā€™s a shame :confused: I was hoping to get a board together to ride over the summer, July is quite late for me. Motors look lovely though :slight_smile:

You dont need heavy machinery. Just a small file.

Got some samples from lebeda today for the exact design I will be using for the front wheel, they are so sexy and nice! Sadly I donā€™t know if I can share photos ATM but itā€™s gonna cost over 10k so I donā€™t think itā€™s on the cards for some time!

1 Like

Couldnt resist these, so I just placed an order :grinning: Really looking forward for the comparison between these and the Carvons :sunglasses:

Question to you @jacobbloy , is it possible to get the VESC-android app without buying your Beta program?

If your patients I donā€™t think it will be long before its on the market.

1 Like

Sweet! What will be the price of the app on the app store / google play store? And is it possible to decide the colour of the trucks on your hubs?

The trucks will be silver or black but it will be really hard to satisfy every one but I hope I can,

Ordered last night! Thanks for posting the video Low Guido. Jacob, do you recommend a battery size to optimize the dual motor configuration?

i still am a fan of 6s as i do not generally ride faster then 25km/h because that is a good speed for my bad knees if i have to bail but 10s is great.

1 Like

Still not sold on the hub motors for my self. how would the dual set up on 12S compare to my 6374 149kv 16:36 gearing 12S set up?

Also, i dont want to do a lot of work on the hub motors, if I buy the dual set up, will it be just screw on the hardware to the trucks and board resulting in plug and play, or will i have to put lock tight or epoxy on the hub motors?

just bought a set earlier today! canā€™t wait to see how it runs! Also Jacob, would it be possible to throw in the 83mm Orangatang Kegel for the front wheels instead of other brands? I especially like the look and reliability of Orangatang wheels. Thanks Jacob!

If you not convinced then wait for more reviews after this batch ships, but it will all come pre assembled on the trucks just put the base plate on then plug the phase wires in!

1 Like

donā€™t get them confused with other hubsā€¦

What size are the bullet connectors on these @jacobbloy? I need to Order my 4 @chaka VESCs to start as early as possible^^

4mm but depending on your deck/ build might need to extend the phase wires so it doesnā€™t batter a great deal

1 Like

How is the down hill braking force of the hub motors?

1 Like