97 mm ABEC 11 Flywheels 75a for 85 usd

All in the title, does that make sense? I saw that some companies sell the same for 130 euros, am I missing something? These are genuine right?

Warehouse skateboards is legit.

I bought some Electric Flywheels from Warehouse Skateboards and the wheels that came were not Electric Flywheels, they were SuperFly and I had to return them. Be careful, they don’t pay attention to details or know much about longboarding.

Ask for a photo of the actual item you’ll be purchasing or buy from someone else. All those specs & photos were copied from the internet and no idea if any of them are correct or not.

Warehouse sells these on Amazon for 88 bucks, but that includes shipping. Their cheapest shipping option on their site, for me, is USPS Priority which adds 9 bucks to the 85usd base price - so I’d just pick them up off of Amazon if you can (they’re not on Prime, though :frowning: )

1 Like

Did you know that a few year ago abec11 did produce 107mm Wheel call ELECTRIC Flywheel? But since the hubs were center, fitting a pulley was almost impossible except if cut part of the wheel. So After few year, they came out with the SUPERFLY which is 107mm but with an offset core, made specially to fit on the most electric skateboard.

@JohnnyMeduse I think he wants the eflys

1 Like

Yeah I do know that; I have some. Those are the wheels I wanted to buy, that’s why I bought them! :stuck_out_tongue:

If they weren’t selling Electric Flywheels then they should not advertise that they are. The reality is they don’t know much about skateboards, they copy and paste off the internet

That’s why I was suggesting to the potential buyer to get a photo of the actual item being purchased

Regardless how easy it is to fit pulleys, the Electric Flywheels are better wheels than the SuperFly

Sorry I misunderstood.

I have to confess Abec11 is always giving me a hard time with their names. I feel ashamed for how long it took me to realize that the name was Abec11, and not just Abec, Let just say that I’ve left in a weird world where standard and branding were mixed. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a pun. ABEC ratings only go to 9 (1,3,5,7.9). So 11 is even better!

1 Like