A couple of questions

1. 4.2v at 7w would be 1.6 amps if I’m not mistaken. So wild guess… say you have a capacity of 1a and your current draw is 1.6a 1/1.6 is 0.625 so that translates to a little under 40 minutes

I wouldn’t recommend those little 7W Cree flashlights…they’re not bad, but you can get a lot better light for a little more money. I used to carry a AA Cree flashlight with rechargeable Eneloops and it was OK. Light was great on a fresh battery, but I thought it dimmed quick (<30 min runtime) and then it wasn’t that great.

Step it up to 18650 flashlights, they run much longer with better light output throughout discharge. Get something with either an XML or XPL LED around the 1000 lumen range and you’ll be golden. I run two Thorfire VG15S flashlights on my front truck and it’s crazy bright.

1 Like

Your probably correct, but for this I was looking for cheap and easy as I seriously ride at night.

This was an attempt to fabricate Evolve style axle stubs for an RKP truck. Dimensions are accurate

4 Likes

hey bro, I think I got a set of riser left for Matrix MBS2 trucks (the only one produced)

1 Like

I would love to have them. I’ll figure out how to make them work with MBS Matrix II’s or MBS ATS 12’s or something. How much do you want for them?

1 Like