A house for esk8

I recently got into an argument with a now exgf about my priorities.

At one point, I said something along the lines of , “I’m not your project. I just want to skate. Also stop filling my fridge with your fancy bullshit. I don’t want quinoa or pesto in my house. I just want plain chicken. I just want to skate.”

…so, now single doctor here with sweet boards and a 911s for when I’m out of charge or it rains.

See attached photos for the general disarray my place trends to during builds and tinkering. I apologize to no one. I have no regrets.

57 Likes

You’re still my favorite Mike!

1 Like

Ha, thanks man. Now we just gotta work out a more practical board transport vehicle.

1 Like

Great thread, had a good laugh

Thanks Dr. Skate

1 Like

Reminds me of this quote. My wife was the one that found it. We give each other time to do the things we enjoy

18 Likes

Lol great post! I feel like that same argument is any moment away… my gf just isn’t there yet. It’s coming.

“I just want to skate.”

2 Likes

Reminds me a guy from taxi driver movie :smiley: Where his whole house was garage :smiley:

5 Likes

I just imagine you screaming like the suicidal tendencies but instead of only wanting a fucking pepsi,you just wanted to skate? Did she by chance call your hobby a never ending money pit or is that just my wife

3 Likes

Perfect, my name is even Mike.

She is a CPA, on a nonstop quest to get me to set up a LLC and make some kinda shop a write off my skate expenses. She calls the car a money pit. I call it freedom.

1 Like

Yikes! never date or marry an accountant. They definitely view your life like an effing tax form. my sister-in-law is one. Always giving unwanted financial advice that take the joy out of life.

5 Likes

I’m with you on the quinoa. :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

What the **** is Quinoa in the first place :smiley:

1 Like

It’s what fancy rabbits eat I guess :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You know the bird seed you see for sale? Do some sort of magic morph between that and rice.

1 Like

Thanks god I am living by myself and have fridge full of pizzas and other fast cooking food :smiley:

4 Likes

bird seed probably tastes better though.

1 Like

Fucking legend :joy:

phd?

10char

It’s the crop that’s destroying more forests and wild animal’s natural habitats every year because of the rising demand for farmland for it by vegans who want to feel good about themselves for eating “organic” (ha!) and not eating animals. Same goes for tofu. Go figure.

1 Like

Medicine. I gave up my 20s to listen to people complain professionally. Relevant only because outside of work, I’m on my own schedule (or lack there of).

2 Likes