A house for esk8

Awesome dude!! Have fun, ride as fuck and enjoy to be on the market again! I really did enjoy your post. :joy::joy:

dude you just need to build a gym in the middle of your lounge room and your living the dream! :joy:

1 Like

@Arzamenable congrats man, I hope the change is a good one for you. I think many of us have to manage that same challenge- when a passion for an art can collides with needs of relationships and family. @Mikenopolis I like that quote!

1 Like

I added a ramp to make my place esk8 accessible.

19 Likes

Pull up bar I added. :+1::muscle:

15 Likes

My man! Krazy Mike!

1 Like

wholesome post

Getting up in the morning, having coffee, seeing this thread… my day is made, thanks man! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

13 Likes

LOL… You have 3 choices:

1. Stay Single and free
  2. GF that has her own board
  3. GF that understands space I prefer #3. Some girls think it is an advantage that they know how to play golf.
3 Likes

Funny thing is, she is a kiteboarding (the water type) instructor. She can skate, but she thinks it’s fuck-off time to take selfies and drink coffee through busy intersections when she rides with me. (Admittedly, I’m guilty of both). I’ve uttered the phrase, “pay the fuck attention” more than once on rides with her.

I think a confident new esk8r is dangerous rider until they have had a fall or close call and they know The Fear.

5 Likes

this should had been made into a short film… -clean house, eating weird healthy shit had no idea existed, 9-5 job, GF -then… -no GF, fridge full of pizza and beers(some empty), waiting for sink to fill completely so you can do dishes, “a ramp for your skateboard off the deck/patio”, “pull up bar”…

love it man, good stuff! @Arzamenable

2 Likes

I like your style :slight_smile:

In the house of skate!

9 Likes

Nothing good happens in the house of skate after 10pm. Beer and builds

16 Likes

but it is the time where magic happens :wink:

1 Like

9 Likes

13 Likes

Evolve won’t sell you an esc? Tear it out and install your own.

3 Likes

Same in my place, I have a coworker moving into free room, so I don’t know how he will like my living room/workshop idea :smiley:

3 Likes