AA *To be Renamed* Board Elite

Yeah during my finals I toyed around with the idea of how similar it really was. So, I have decided to revamp AA Torque Systems. We will have a new product name, new slogan. Hopefull with no more copyright lol :grin: But I’m happy I ran it with some of you guys here on the forms you guys have been super helpful!

2 Likes

What website? I got this error with a picture of a bunch of cables:

“Looks Like This Domain Isn’t Connected To A Website Yet!”

Yes, I imagine it’s still down.[quote=“Schulerbible, post:23, topic:14966”] What website? I got this error with a picture of a bunch of cables:

“Looks Like This Domain Isn’t Connected To A Website Yet!” [/quote]

Its up, Just not with any of the updated product names so the descriptions might be off beacuse of it

Wow 15 employees! You must be killing it, I don’t even think Enertion has that many.

Not employees. They are my team of not regularly paid employees who just like the idea of esk8 :slight_smile:

@BoardSportsRN What are you referring too? I can’t tell where I’m lying or actually ripping people off. I’d happily love to hear it though

This is a dumb inaccurate statement, he asked for criticism not restating things and making false claims, he’s long story short asking for help, try to help him out kindly

1 Like

Didn’t realize I didn’t click publish on the editor at home hence the Half looking website. I’ll have to publish the new version at home. Not meant to look like that but not much I can do about it from my phone :sweat_smile:

@willpark16 Couldn’t have said it better myself. People like you make the form a better place. :wink:

No problem and I think to slide into the market you just need to fill a niche, like most miles, or most speed. Good luck!

1 Like

@FLtrackbuilder as website in general but since then I have deleted parts in compliance with the advice from above, you can look at the shop page the board should still be there.

Hey thanks! Yeah currently if you view it on a desktop there is a video playing in the background showing the board, but didn’t get it working on mobile

You should mention only those who actually are employees in your company or do something concrete.

You are so wrong, and making assumptions just makes it worse, also there my team, not necessarily my employees, I referred to them as employees beacuse it’s sometimes easier, I toss them some cash every now and then but not regularly enough to consider them full time employees. I hope that makes sense.

@Tuomalar That sounds like something i can do! I’ll update it with a list of those who give me the okay to use there name for privacy.

@Vincecoleman Why so? I’m assuming your using Sarcasim :slight_smile:

*you’re. :joy:

Your website goes on how you’re doing something unique, and taking on the big boys… it’s all torque though! I mean talk!

Is that a bustin shrike ? That is an exceptional deck. Good choice.

Cut the guy some slack please. He’s taken in the constructive criticism without getting defensive or fierce and it seems he’s doing changes accordingly.

Everyone who has a business had to start somewhere…

2 Likes