Abec11 flywheels 90mm 75A

Yes I know, but the Flywheels have a different rim shape. I tried 6 mm and the bolts do not line up with the holes in the pulley. 6,5 mm are working but you need some strong force to get the bolts in. 7 mm are still not perfect but it is much easier to line holes and screws up.

I have drilled around the spokes because it isn’t working when you drill two holes in one “rim hole”. If you do it in one hole the space between the screws is to narrow.

2 Likes

@Namasaki where did you purchase 90mm abecs? I can’t seem to find the 75a duro

I bought mine at a local skate shop. Called Hanger94 They sell online as well

been using the 90mm 75A on all my builds - kegels are hard as a rock in comparison. I think its because they have much less meat around the stiff core compared to the 90mm abecs.

I tried a few wheels in the past and, even though I dont like the look of the flywheels that much, I still always come back to them. they hold up forever and ever and offer great grip on shitty roads and overall a superplush ride. :blush:

1 Like

How much do 90mm flywheels wheight tho? They seem heavy.

@Lizardking0069 I don’t think there would be a big difference in weight between 75a and 81a 279g per wheel 1116g for a set (2.46lb)

2 Likes

I messaged a seller and they said 75a is being discontinued and 78a will be the lowest duro

woot? :scream:

That’s what they told me but I bought from another place and now they’re out of stock. The ones available might be the last. I haven’t messaged abec directly though.

That is really bad news

I found 83mm 75a duro Flywheels online, and mounted them on my Raptor today. Really nice riding! :heart_eyes:

how is sliding on these? I can’t seem to budge on my clones.

@Namasaki I saw your build in another thread… clean AF bro! Do you remember where you purchased the retaining washer and what size bolts you went with?

The retaining washer and the bolts came with the wheel pulley in a kit from diyelectricskateboards.com @torqueboards

Just wanted to let you know in case somebuuudey is looking into buying those wheelz. A skate shop in Canada called Royalboardshop has them still in stock.

https://www.royalboardshop.com/product/abec-11-flywheels-90mm-75a/

Shipping to AUS is a bit pricey though:

Canada Post Small Packet Air - $75 Canada Post Xpresspost International - $100 FedEx Economy (7 Days) - $130

Cheers