About the Wanted Items category

Need something? post what you want to buy in here. Open to all users.

3 Likes

Wtb carvon v 2.5 dual hubs

[WTB] 2x Focbox controllers - Ideally looking for something in the US where shipping and time in which it will arrive are reasonable

I need a steel 15mm 15t (for 8mm shaft) motor pulley and I also need a 15/36 15mm kit.

On a budget :grin:

Continuing the discussion from About the Wanted Items category:

Hey guys, im looking for a set of 8 motor mounting screws for a 6374 motor. I cant seem to find just the screws anywhere and they didnt come with the motor. Any ideas of where i can go? Anyone have some? Im in the US so am looking for someone with some in the US unless someone can give me a link where i can find these elusive screws.

@Boardnamics has a ton

Продам крепления

Hello looking for motor mount with 38mm hole pattern.

I have a yiiboard I got for christmas a while back. Does anyone know where I could find a replacement ESC for it? or a way to pair a replacement controller (which I have but don’t know if its possible to get it working with the board). Any help is appreciated

Remove this

(WTB)BOOSTED BOARD V1 remote msg me plssss urgent

Looking for a lacroix board. Had my eye on the dss50 or 60. Or a lonestar if anyone is willing to part with it. Would rather meet in person but would buy and pay for shipping for the right seller. Text me at 862-266-9783 or email at [email protected] thanks!!!

Gen 2 bamboo remote

I’m looking for carvon torquedrive sixshooter wheel adapters.

I have 2 dead bamboo gt both with new battery upgrade need help bms and esc need replacement could you tell me what and where to buy what I need please?? Shawn 613-890-7335. [email protected]