ABS or fiberglass enclosure

Sender gonna skin the enclosure

@Skunk I actually have 170$ to blow but why say it :wink:

Even though it’s still not alot :rofl:

@bigben would be way to expensive as he would need to create a whole new mold for it to work.

or just extend his mold with a piece of 2 x 4 and duct tape :rofl:

jkjk

1 Like

REDNECK STYLE :rofl:

1 Like

This. Doesn’t want to make his own, doesn’t want to mod an existing enclosure, wants something custom for the price of nothing, lmao… fckin’ kids these days.

im taking in that 170$ is nothing to you, ill pm you my paypal (ill happily take the money :joy:)

A guy in nyceboarding is saying he can do 75$ for a custom fiberglass enclosure but i dont know if i can wait.

Have you seen his work before? is it good?

its decent, he has a pump

photo_2019-04-26_21-19-00

no paint which is fine by me as its gonna get skinned

3 Likes

How longs the wait?

@Skunk @maxchilton whatcha say about the enclosure thing? cause someones doing a custom for 75$ :rofl:

1 Like

2 weeks, which is not that bad

1 Like

Not bad at all

going on 163 day of waiting for my RedEmber :tired_face:

3 Likes

wtf :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, Hopefully its worth the wait.

2 Likes

Whatever you get to cover the size of battery you’re looking at it’s gonna be a chunk. There’ll be no hiding it with curves as the mounting area and the depth you need to attain straight after is tight. Jump on the custom enclosure for $75. That’s a steal. Try to get some pictures of some past works.

4 Likes

eh it’ll be a original piece then, also its gonna get skinned with CF so maybe sender can add some curves

He skins what’s already there. Doesn’t change the shape. Also (please correct me if I’m wrong @Sender ) but it looks like that enclosure is gonna end up with some really straight angles like @bigben was saying. Won’t that make skinning more difficult?

2 Likes