Action Blink Board

Action Blink Board

https://youtu.be/_skfvKjyBR0 http://bit.ly/22mBw2W

So you are now posting every single video from youtube here ? :imp:

1 Like

Eh…just filling out the others catagory

1 Like

I bought this to play with before i get the dual raptor that i hope will reach me before summer is over here in sweden. Anyway i should get this monday or tuesday next week and will give some thougts on that.

Okej! so yesterday after paying a 150usd extra to get my Blink we whent home and opend it. It looks okey and everything is working but it feels like it is built for a kid. My daughter (29kg) is riding that board perfect and the power takes her up hills that are way over 30% without to much of a problem. When i get on it it goes fast, im 68kg and it takes me up the hill with around 15-20%. The battery is going pretty fast but its actually really fun. Im planing to get some youtube videos up today so you can se how fast it can ride. It is rattling, im not sure if thats the right word for it but i have tried to fasten the trucks and wheels but it still shakes and sounds like a really cheep board as soon as i get to a little uneven asphalt. The wheels are a little to hard for my taste but i guess i cant change that. So im thinking of moving all the shit to my “Longboard Larry Humu” 24" what do you think?.

Ugh… This is painful to watch…guy knows nothing…but points out issues

1 Like

Bigger board will help you a lot

Yea do believe so to but I’m not sure I want a bigger board, it is even a little to bulky to bring on my commutes, I’m thinking a more robust wooden board but the same length like “Riviera loose grooves 26” but it would be really nice to be able to change the wheels to a softer one.

The reason that the belt is getting destroyed so fast is because the acceleration and especially the breaking is way to aggressive so it rips the belt.

1 Like

Just ordered the new Blink board with the hub motors. Will keep you up to date on how it is.

1 Like

Actually canceled in order to wait for the S2. Anyone receive theirs yet?