Hi all, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here.
I’m selling my pre-order because I don’t have the patience to wait and I’m WAY past the 180-day chargeback point. If you’re interested, message me. Give that the board is SO late, I’m only asking for $1000. It’s supposed to be shipped soon (month or maybe more).