Hey, building my first Trampa and also my first li-on pack. Have dealt with lipos for a long time but this is new .
Ordered a eBoosted 20700B enclosure and going with a 12s4P obviously the cells will be like in the picture on their site but not 100% on the strips.
- How thick nickel strips is recommended?
- When doing the serial connections will 12AWG (input about thickness?) soldered over the length of 2 cells be good? Will spot weld the nickel then solder the cable at least thats the idea atm.
- Where to get nickel preferably in EU? Read a lot about that Nkon got a shit batch so not 100 I dare to order there. Maybe someone have tested them lately?
- Insulation! Fish paper that completely cover the packs then shrink wrap over (tip on eu seller with large shrink wraps is welcome)?
- Ordered a BMS but didn’t include a long cable for the cells so would love to get a tip on where I can get one with like 1M of cable so I dont need to extend them also preferably in EU?
If the price difference is huge I can order them in China but the Swedish post (we call them postmurder) takes a retarded 8$ fee on packages that comes from none EU country’s so need to take that into consideration.