For the drive train I went with something totally custom, first because nothing available was ideal, and second where is the fun in buying something ready to use?
I always liked to use a bearing inside the pulley, everything stays in place and you lower the load on the wheel core. a 17mm bearing was used and the truck machined to achieve a perfect fit
For the mount it was a challenge since even on the 195mm Paris hanger there was almost no space for dual motors with 15mm belts
The space between the motors is just enough for the motors don’t touch
Also I made covers for the pulley and a inside cover that route the wire to the back
But them we arrive at the problem, 17mm was too much material removed from the axle or I got lucky and got a bad hanger. After the 500 km or so I noticed that the motors were close to each by a good amount and them realized that the entire hanger had bent
I’m glad I caught this early or I thing one of the wheels may have snapped and I kissed the road Boosted V2 style
I already made a way to leave more material using a bigger bearing and a spacer, but I will not implement since I’m parting out this build to make a new one