Doing my first DIY build, and would hugely appreciate any advice! My plan is as follows:
- Low ride height board that can smoothly go over poorly paved road surfaces
- 30km range, top speed 45+ kmph (I weigh just under 70kg) (Want a low ride height, and don’t want motors sticking out the back, hence a hub build)
Planned Item List So Far
Original Skateboards 41 Inch Drop Deck (Already owned, so can’t change this) https://originalskateboards.com/product/drop-freeride-41-deck/
Enertion Focbox ESCs + Nano-X Hand Controller
Batteries - Probably lipos for weight / compactness reasons?
89a Blood orange bushings
- Will the hub and ESCs stated be compatible?
- Does anyone have any suggested Lipos I should be using to achieve the aforementioned speed / range requirements?
- Any recommended BMS / switches / anti spark plugs / other components needed to connect the lipos to the esc?
- Anything else I should consider?
Apologies for the noob questions, and thanks in advance!