Alex.Tech - Do not buy his wares

This person, assuming it’s actually him and not a trip, had a history of defrauding people. Do not buy from him. You’ve been warned.

@treenutter, @Namasaki, @anorak234 somebody with more juice than I’ve got needs to get involved here.

15 Likes

Didn’t he steal a bunch of money? Why wasn’t his account disabled?

6 Likes

Yes, this a new account… As in minutes old.

7 Likes

13 minutes as of right now :crazy_face:

im pretty sure its some idiot stirring up controversy… probably not alex :thinking:

why return to a crime scene

4 Likes

Can somebody block him or delete the account?

2 Likes

Changed but to buy in the title :slight_smile:

That kid has some nerve coming back here with a similar name.

3 Likes

I was mad as hell when I typed that, thank you. Kids got a sack for sure, if it’s him.

6 Likes

What’s wrong with his water?

:wink:

Watch it be some oblivious noob that has no idea what’s going on and we’re already on a witch Hunt haha

4 Likes

Wares, edited.

2 Likes

Yeah, just messing with you.

It is hard to believe that he would dare to show his face in this forum at all let alone trying to sell boards. I have taken action by deleting all of his post, deleting his account and blocking his email and IP address.

23 Likes

Rock on Nama-bro :grinning:

6 Likes

Well there are ways around that. I hope its not him but I believe he would be smart enough to use a different name if he came back.

Probably a fake. Yikes.

1 Like

I realize that there are ways around it but it’s all that I could do.

3 Likes

Hard to believe that Alex would come back here without trying to disguise his identity. Then again, you just don’t know. If someone was playing a prank, it was a very bad idea. Like waving a water pistol at a cop.

9 Likes

This is probably adult Alex. Not to be confused with previously under 18 minor Alex. He’s a full grown scammer now.

7 Likes

but wait… i thought nobody was banned… lol JK :ghost::laughing: scammers get the :hammer:

5 Likes

someone care to share the story? i wasnt online for 5min and this happens :joy:

1 Like