Alex.Tech - Do not buy his wares

Some guy with the username Alex.Tech started shilling about ‘AA torque’s new Mach 1’ in psychotiller’s Black Friday thread and some other vesc related thread. Promptly got banned, seems like it was someone posing as him just to stir the pot.

3 Likes

Damn I missed those posts I thought it was just an account made and not actively posting lol

Yeah, I just happened to refresh as they commented and saw it start.

1 Like

I actually bought some stuff from AMAZON and the stuff was branded Alex Tech when I got it.

Trying to remember what it was…

It was raw material of some sort if I recall…

edit: found it, photos inbound

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw that too. Weird.

100ft - 1/2 inch Flexo PET Expandable Braided Sleeving – BlackBlue from seller San-mart

3 Likes

Where is the new Alex Tech… I feel like I have miss the mob party…

3 Likes

He’s already banned in everyway and all his comments deleted thanks to @Namasaki

1 Like

I didn’t see any of the posts. But it seems like this was a clever joke by someone who knows the community. lol.

But why??? :weary::weary::weary:

The real Alex.Tech stole a bunch of money from people.

3 Likes

wait did I miss another alex tech train wreck?

1 Like

Some braided sleeve was branded Alex tech

Maybe it’s willtech?

2 Likes

Will Tech, Alex Tech… All them kid scammers

4 Likes

My dad had a company called “WellDone” in the 80’s failed miserably because of the Chinese factories back in those days. Ironic.

Now “Tech” companies with no tech coming out

4 Likes

They’ll tech all your money. :smile: Should really be “Alex Take”, “Will Take”…

I’m gonna start a company called “Take My Money Industries”. It’s gonna sell amazing shit for great prices, but also be non-profit, and give back to the community however it can. Basically, the exact opposite of those jokers. As soon as I finish the rest of my builds… :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Dat reverse smile tho haha

Well yea this would be a nice change compared to scammers coming here and there.

2 Likes

Did somebody managed to find those kids and do something about it I don’t remember seeing anything about it…

3 Likes

nobody chose to press charges so there wasn’t much to do.

3 Likes

this is the piece of shit in question

10 Likes