All-Terrain / Electric MTB motor mounts for MBS and Trampa trucks

Does the Trampa truck hanger need to be milled?

No adapters are engineered to fit specific trucks, no need to mill or file hanger.

Do you have access to Trampa Trucks as well would like to order both and minimize shipping costsā€¦

I only have enough, one of each, tor prototyping adapters.

I would like to know if you have your produkt in stock?

1 Like

What are you looking for?

Never mind, I was debating between your product and someone elses and went with other choice. Your motor mounts are reeeely cool loking, unfortunately Iā€™m already over budget :frowning:

do the springs in the trucks provide any vibration dampening or are they just for turning?

file3-1

Trampa Street Carver (Vertigo Mini) AngleView file1-1 file2-1

Dual 6374s file6-1 file7 file9 file10

4 Likes

Can I buy just the piece that clamps to the hanger. Unfortunately I got the wrong one when I picked up mounts from you a couple weeks ago @marcmt88

Please see PM

1 Like

Available adapters: adapters

file1

Janux motor mount for MBS Matrix Pro II file12

file6

file4

file11

file5

4 Likes

I will be purchasing this from you soon. Iā€™m just starting my research for a new build (Built my commuter almost 2 years ago now). Deciding between trampa and MBS trucks, preference?

Canā€™t go wrong with either MBS Matrix Pro or Trampa Vertigo Spring. For more detail pictures go to my Janux-esk8.com

the Janux dual Motor mount would work for MBS Matrix truck ( its the original MBS Comp95 truck) there is no pro or II written on the truck. I wanna run chain, 14 T motor 72 T wheel. It seems center to center around between 4- 5 inch ( 10 to 12 cm) . would the mount work?

Pro version has the springs as shock absorbers, Pro II is lighter with Eggshock dampers. I designed these mounts to be belt driven. Canā€™t confirm whether chain setup would work.

My matrix truck should work with the matrix Pro mount, I also can modify . Could you do me a favour before I place my order on the Janux webpage - could you measure for me the distance from motor mount center to truck axle center ? I checked the Janux page but couldnā€™t find any details, thanks a lot

My mount can be adjustable from 107-118mm center of truck axle to center of motor mount. I also have an ā€œAnodized black and maroonā€ version that is not shown on my website. Iā€™ll post a picture shortly.

Great, Thanks a lot for measuring . The Mount will definitely work for me than. Curious about your pictures. Looking forward to place my order- either way the anodized one or silver Aluminium . Thanks.

Adapters for Trampa Spring, Trampa Street Carver, MBS Pro, and MBS Pro II :point_down: file-1

Anodized black with Maroon finish motor bracket :point_down: file1-1

Mount installed on MBS Matrix Pro II :point_down: file

file1