All-terrain TESSERACT 12s9p build

Very unique and fun looking board. Is that a LaCriox board in the back ground?

1 Like

And fun to ride lol. Yes that is a LaCriox board hand deliver to my boy @Maxaweli and it a sweet ride.

2 Likes

@Highwon That’s a huuuuge battery, 100km+ is insane!

1 Like

God damn that’s crazy dude!!!:heart_eyes::raised_hands::call_me_hand:

how much did the kaly trucks and direct drives cost?

1 Like

that a la croix board in the backround?

@stormboard1 he answered that about 4 messages above

“Yes that is a LaCriox board hand deliver to my boy @Maxaweli and it a sweet ride.” - @Darklinks

2 Likes

lol missed that so what are they like? see alot of hype about them

I can’t give out a price yet since he does not have them up for sale yet… but in a few weeks he will be putting them up for sale

1 Like

It’s a sweet ride, very stable High speed and smooth due to the width of the deck itself. That LaCriox happen to be build 10s5p with 20700 cell we did a 24 mile ride that day with out charging and would have still been good for another 10mile

3 Likes

What can in be decky?

1. spur
  2. helical
  3. herringbone…

No point in it being bevel with the motor orientated the was it is, can you think of anything else? The box looks the shape of Jenso’s box right down to how he does his bulge for the screws, just looks red.

It’s not a herringbone. Just a regular gear.

How are the SK8 motors? Nice look with the blue motors and tyres.

Thank you… I like the sk8 motor so far good powerful and quite. They still brand new we will see how really good they are with time

What is the top speed?

It’s pretty fast The top speed is 43mph

Damn compared to that my 27mph build is ridiculous

Trust me 27mph is plenty fast… even tho I can go 43 I never do I am usually cruising at 20 to 25 and 30 if am riding with the Speed demons of my group

I agree 27 is scary when u fall

Beautiful day to ride

11 Likes