Almost done! Can't wait to ride

Here is the progress I’ve made so far. I’m dying for the weather to clear up and the charger to finally get here - meanwhile, I’ll finish up the last details. I want to go for waterproof, but I don’t want to experiment before I get some dry miles in first.

6 Likes

Is that TPU? Huge print :slight_smile:

how is your battery meter wired to you batteries? i want to have it mounted on the enclosure like in the pic but how is it wired in?

Looks great! I just realised those vesc enclosures were my design, how do you like them? Also if you can, please upload some pictures on the thingiverse post!

1 Like

pos—> pos neg—> neg

That’s awesome! The design was excatly what I needed and looks really nice. I printed the VESC cover in PET and ran out. I’ll definetly post pics on Thingiverse. Thanks for the great design.

1 Like

The battery meter is wired to the main positive of the battery and to the negitive out from the switch, so it only powers when turned on.

1 Like

I used PETG for the battery covers and it was done in two pieces held together with epoxy. I used black PET for the VESC covers and was really happy with how it turned out and may print the battery cover in that as well.

1 Like

thats what i wanted to know thank you :star_struck: