Alterbags - Alternative Electric Skateboard Bags for Everyone!

To help with the shipping costs…

Presentation1

Pictures how it’s locking/holding the board would be nice :smirk:

1 Like

@Linny posted a picture on this before. Gonna link it here

1 Like

Thanks, you should really add something like that to your website. Is the side where it gets strapped on stiff? Is it comfortable enough for hiking?

You can see it under the getting started page, link here. The back panel is slightly flexible and with the outer portion lined with padded cushions. As for weather it is comfortable enough for hiking, I wouldn’t say so when compared to my hiking backpacks (i have an osprey and a lowepro) because it wasn’t designed to be as such, but it’s comfortable enough to be used as an everyday backpack especially while carrying your electric skateboard.

1 Like

Thanks, must have overlooked this page :slight_smile: Right now I’m using a Tatonka backpackless frame but these are definitely lighter and might be a good option :slight_smile:

Sure! Just want to provide more options for the community out there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/776?u=rusins Looking good, @okp! How long does it take to strap in? Was wondering if this would be more practical than just carrying a heavy board while shopping in a small convenience store.

Also is that the small one or the large one @okp?

That’s the Native Mini

2 Likes

it’s super quick: probably less than a minute if you are used to it.

1 Like

Got our hands on a Backfire Ranger X1. Weighing in at 13kg, it is one of the heaviest boards we tested so far on our backpacks!

36A62EB3-A203-47D1-806C-AD908A1CA837

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I really want this product and I am someone who shells out quite a bit of cash on esk8 (at least $5k last 2 years) and I am having a tough time justifying the $125 price tag. If it were $100 you would have me sold.

I understand it’s hard to lower prices on new products and I’m not saying you should just for me. Just trying to provide insight from a potential customers in the future if you ever are able to lower your price point.

If you do a Black Friday sale or something, I’m sold!

4 Likes

Well you’ll never know what the future holds :joy:

2 Likes

You sweet sweet boy :grinning:.

5 Likes

Oh yeah I still remember this good old times as well when I just had a boosted board :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not trying to flex, just trying to give him an idea of how much I spend to show I am someone who is willing to shell out cash for quality products while still saying $125 for a backpack is a little more than I am willing to spend.

Also a lot of that expense was tools as well. I basically started with a crappy tool kit I got for Christmas. Those shitty hex wrenches stripped a lot of bolts…

One of our early customers really putting the Native Mini Backpack to the test

0B3C5F98-C2C9-459D-90FD-22D73B47741F

2 Likes

Maxi and Mini

0DD6625C-7D50-400E-8CB3-A557431BD712

4 Likes