Aluminium hubs for 8mm axle

I´m creating this thread only to see if there would be any intress in buying CNC´d aluminium hubs for skateboard trucks. So far I only got one set done for my personal build.

They are based on my 3d printed hubs for trampa tires. And could be lathe/milled for 6-9" tires or whatever size you want. I could also provide 3d printed pulleys or aluminium pulleys any size you want…

I´m not pricing them yet but could give an estimated price range. For a set of 4 alu hubs would be somewhere between 150-200€ + shipping. (not included pulleys, bearings and tires.)

Additional info : T6 6082 aluminium 6" hubs one piece = ~350g without tires and bearings. Going to try to get them a bit lighter… For the 6" the 6 m5 screw holes would be visible. 7" and up they would not be visible. Just like my 3d printed hubs. Shipped from EU

Here´s some pics. (note that the 6 m5 screws are missing because I dind´t find a m5*0.8 tapp)

13 Likes

hi there…nice hubs!!! how much for a set? i would be interested…i have TB truck 180mm

1 Like

looks sick man. is there a reason you didn’t go for AL7075?

2 Likes

Didn’t have it on shelf. But I can see if I can get my hands on it

Is that 8-10 or 12 mm axle? As I said. No final price yet but around 150-200€ excl shipping

Absolute beast. These look just awesome!

2 Likes

Those look great, before selling any I would do some serious road testing, speed testing on them first so you can tell people what they’re capable of.

1 Like

Only problem we have 2 feet of snow for the moment :confused: Will think of something. Maybe ship a few out for some testing to trusted forum members

1 Like

Could you weight them on a scale?

I volunteer as tribute! nah but for real. snowing here too but my board is waterproof. i’ll gladly send em back when you want them.

Sure thing

1 Like

2 Likes

I keep that in mind. For now I only have 1 set that I need for my build. But if I can get enough peeople intrested in theese. I make a few sets to ship out for testing

1 Like

Those look sick! I’ve had aluminum hubs for 8mm trucks for over 2 years. did you know that?

2 Likes

his don’t cost me my kidney :wink:

1 Like

Yes I know that. And they are sick. I printed those hubs over 2 years ago and planed to make them into aluminium since then. Just got around to do it. Hoping you won’t mind me touching the market with a second option of hubs?

4 Likes

Don’t mind at all! Bring it!

4 Likes

Eurosixshooters!!! These would look lovely to test on my evo build…

Which enclosures do you want to test in return??

3 Likes

how do just the printed hubs do?

Hehe. I’m think about it :wink:

2 Likes