An ESC for dual motors

So, the company that I got my motor from gave me a Chinese bull crap esc that ironically enough, is also found in a Teamgee electric skateboard.

Long story: I’ve brought a all terrian hub motor from aeboard, which looks really good and high quality. However, the esc they sent me that powers this motor is unfortunately the same used in teamgee, which is max 500 watts compared to this motor. Either I have to go back to them and let them know about this, or, find another option to use these.

Main point: Which esc is actually good enough to do these two things:

1. can power a near 2000w hub motors, with hall sensor and MR30 connectors

2. give you the amp of these motors so that I can set it for continuous use with the Samsung 35E 10s batteries (which works with these motors surprisingly). For example: test run to know what power these motors uses and adjust the settings accordingly.

maybe you should get a VESC (single or dual if you get 2 single you can connect them with CAN one will become the slave of the master of your choice,with a dual it’s pretty much already done for you) you’d have to download the VESC tool ( https://vesc-project.com/vesc_tool ) plug the battery into the VESC’s the motors and sensor wires too in the VESC and you can connect the VESC (usually with micro usb) to your pc put all the settings in and let it test everything up. and you could easily solder an MR30(MT30 would be better but you do you) to your ESC’s wires