Angels Bride ❤ | Double Kicktail Longboard 36" x9.25 | 180mm Paris Trucks | Pink 97mm flywheel | Dual N5065 270kv | Custom Enclosed | Generic Steel Motor Mounts | 2x 6s 5ah Lipo | GT2B Controller and Converted Enclosed | Hobbywing XeRun XR8 Plus 6s ESC

I ordered mine from Enertion. About a month ago. I’m very :yum: :scream: shocked myself.

Uploading…

My soldering skills kinda suck. First time, but I guess it will do. :yum:

3 Likes

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

O yes, I can finally continue :yum:. Man, i’ve been :station: waiting can’t wait till I can start my project again. :open_mouth: still waiting on a few more things. But right now I’m :ok_hand: good to go.

I’m lazy to post my mail…I got some things today

1 Like

Aww don’t be like that. But I understand. Can’t :station: wait :yum: :scream: to see what you :heart: have. I know I can be a show off at :hourglass_flowing_sand: times. I like to share my process.

Love the DIY third hand tool thing. They had a sale at Fry’s and it was $5 bucks btw, might think about grabbing one next time you’re around.

1 Like

Where did you get the wire?

1 Like

Lol showing off is the point of the thread

Looks good man … I can’t wait for you to finish and ride with the lady

1 Like

Yea I know @popopopop but won’t be able to make it there till Monday. Can’t :station: wait that long. :cry:

PARALLEL = DANGEROUS. @XvDarkVAngelvX parallel chargers ruined a set of my lipos. They don’t balance the cells effectively because it reads 2 cells, finds the average, and charges based on that. Get a series charging adapter and then cut the innermost red wire (I ruined another set by not cutting the red wire). The reason we cut the wire is because if not, then the + and - wires cause a short and you’ll get that not-so-beautiful black smoke.

1 Like
1 Like

Damn, how bout for lithium :battery: batteries. Can I at least use it that way? :yum: :scream:

I’m talking with LiPo batteries. In fact I use the exact same batteries as you have. Idk about lion cells other than that they are much more stable but I still wouldn’t use a parallel for it. Series or BMS is the way to go.

1 Like

@XvDarkVAngelvX Doesn’t the ebay kit have the motor mount in it already?

1 Like

Why did you want to use copper wire?

1 Like

Yes it does.

love the coat hangers used as 3rd hands! Saw the first picture and was “wtf?”… then them used to hold the wires for soldering - genius!

The advantage of the $5 3rd hand helper things - the weighted base. Really makes a difference.

I parallel charge all the time - no issues here. It would be safer to charge each cell individually with that logic… While true i’m willing to charge them more quickly.

1 Like

Not sure. What’s the difference?

IDK. Most people use silicone wire.

1 Like