Angels Bride ❤ | Double Kicktail Longboard 36" x9.25 | 180mm Paris Trucks | Pink 97mm flywheel | Dual N5065 270kv | Custom Enclosed | Generic Steel Motor Mounts | 2x 6s 5ah Lipo | GT2B Controller and Converted Enclosed | Hobbywing XeRun XR8 Plus 6s ESC

Extend the wheelbase! The ground will hurt :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t want to annoy you with the same topic, but without rise pads your first ride will be short…

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’ve ordered a new set of rise pads. There are some on there, but they are very thin. I’ve ordered some thicker ones. I have a few revisions on that setup. So will post when new attachments aririve. From you and the rest of the forum. I really appreciate the feedback and concerns. Looking for new enclosure and smaller wheels. Will extend wheel base as well. While I take a break on this project for the wife. I will soon begin on my own. I’m ready for my rig.

hey do you have a schematic/dimensions for that motor mount? I have the exact same trucks and am looking to make a motor mount but need some dimension to fit around the truck.

If you wouldn’t mind sharing them, id greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Love those “Aluminum Wheel Gears” !!!

Anyone know where to find ones just like those ??

1 Like

@Raf @Randyc1 I got the motor mounts and the aluminum gears from a DIY kit posted earlier in this thread. Will send same posted in DM.

1 Like

Would just like the Wheel Gears though ??

1 Like

Not sure how to get the exact gear only. Will ask guys one of them will know.

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/itm/331910688754

Some clear angled risers

1 Like

Took deck out for a trial run, went well. Now I need to tweek and refine set up.

5 Likes

You should take the plastic wrap off of the deck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will. Not done. Still working on it.

1 Like

@Randyc1 - those look almost identical (just plain vs blue or black) as DIYes (@torqueboards) wheel gears. I just found out he will have both the “regular” 36t (what i’ve used on a few builds) and a new 40t available for flywheel in 12mm width. I ran my last set w/ 9mm belts but hope to do 12mm belts on next build using his 40t!

here’s his kit w/ both motor and wheel gear, belt, etc. all included: diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/36t-abec-drive-pulley-belt-combo-kit/

1 Like

6 Likes

Looks good :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looking good mate … Throttle control will come with time…

Excellent job

1 Like

Decided to go ahead and reset the :truck: trucks. 11/2" from either end of the deck.

11 Likes

did you end up putting griptape on top?

1 Like

No, not yet. Still :station: waiting on order. Also still have to trim the vinyl.