Angel's Spirit | 37" Zenith Gripped D28 | Enertion High Speed E-Board Trucks | 6355 190kv | 36/15 Pulley / Gears | Enertion Motor Mounts | Enertion 83mm 78a Duro | 2x Turnigy 5000mAh 4s 25-35c | XeRun SCT PRO ESC | FS GTB2

DIY baby!!!

1 Like

Redoing Enclosurse. Wasn’t comfortable with the one I made.

4 Likes

@XvDarkVAngelvX Need your address …pm me please

I see gold on those phase leads. I’d cover that up with heatshrink or electrical tape.

1 Like

I shrinked wrapped them the other day. Thanks for the feed back. All I need is for that shit to fudge up, then I would really have some mess on my hands. Lol

5 Likes

give us some video of this beast of a machine!!

also, now that both of our boards are complete we need to get @jedi up in here and go for a ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Lol. Just buy a big roll of solder bro instead of the crap rolled in a tube lol

1 Like

Actually I have a case of it. It was given to me from a customer at the job. Hell its free. Lol :slight_smile:

Oh free is better lol

1 Like

http://bizbeatblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/historic-dallas-high-school-will-reopen-next-year-as-offices-and-retail-space.html/

2 Likes

love this thread of pictures. Where would I go to return my “MAN Card” because I clearly do not deserve one with my simple Enertion Space Cell Pro 4 usage.

Wish you had used the IKEA box idea though, I liked the thin profile

This won’t be the only Enclosure I will be using. I have future plans. For this setup. And future builds to comes. So stay tuned.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey @XvDarkVAngelvX, is there any chance you’d have the spacing for both sets of mounting holes on the enertion motors? I’ve got this diagram and it shows only 1 mounting hole set… I’m hoping the inner set is the 18mm spaced set found on 50mm that’d fit those cheap ebay mounts!

1 Like

They wil fit just fine. I’ve put them on my wife’s rig a few times. They fit like a dream.

Great thanks! Now we play the waiting game :sweat_smile: