Another badass Trampa Street Carver build by Kaly.NYC!

Custom machined upper hardware (wide head bolts), in combination with a set of o-rings, and front / rear bike LED lights I picked up on Amazon.

Simple, relatively inexpensive, and most importantly - it works!

4 Likes

Im using rubber band and its not stable, thanks for the detailed pictures

No, you don’t want to use rubber bands. You need a good quality Buna-N or Viton type o-ring, which won’t rip easily in such an application.

Wondering Is the steering more sensitive by comparison to the caliber2 50degree trucks.

Btw I’m on total ore of this board

I wouldn’t say they’re anymore or any less sensitive. It all depends on how you set either or up. The Trampa’s have a lot of adjustability, so you can really dial them in.

I would love to buy one of these Kaly boards how can I purchase 1? Does anyone have his email address? Corey

@Lifeloverr he’s on the forum @Kaly

I have a love hate relationship with Trampa decks. These builds are sexy as hell. but riding them felt awkward because of the arched stance. I guess wont be bad once you get used to it

Look in your pm for email

You need to try the ultimate wide trucks + carver base plates + HS11 deck + front truck mod for inner spring position, the board is really stable at high speeds and the turning amazes me everyday, no need for bindings at all and you get used to it in minutes.

4 Likes

I understand the concern but my feet would rest in the corners of the front and back of the deck rather than anywhere in the middle of the deck I have large feet and I need to brace them on the edges that’s why I like a drop down Board

Ty. got it

If anybody here has trampa trucks to sell that’ll work for a street carve I’m looking :wink:

Ernesto publishes his full bill of materials on his website with pricing and links to each item (he’s the real deal):

https://www.kaly.nyc/street-carver-by-kaly (at bottom), or just click here:

Frankly speaking, Ernesto is not charging enough. :slight_smile:

Note: Ernesto’s setup distributes battery mass (12s4p, 48 cells, Samsung 25rs) underneath the entire surface of the platform so the Kaly City Carver handles differently than a ‘factory’ Trampa Electric Urban Carver with an outboard Zippy battery (which unto itself is excellent and feels very fast and fun).

Nice build! Almost as nice as your CLS :stuck_out_tongue:

By Ultimate wide trucks you mean the ones for mountainboard?

Yes but only the hangers, the baseplates need to be the carve ones

This thing should be hidden under the glass and showed in the museum of modern arts.

That happened to me also wry the carve deck, but with the hs11 or HollyPro you will ride on the center because of the shape/length

1 Like

can you show a picture of all … I’m not sure if I got it right… I’m looking to build one… that is good for 50km/h…