Hi, I have these switches for sale. They use direct FETs with a heatsink. They are fairly small (see specs) to fit into minimalistic high power builds. I also have them listed on my website: http://electricskateboard.repair/index.php?id_product=36&controller=product
You can use this switch to turn on/off your electric vehicle with a nice metal LED illuminated push-button. This is also useful to avoid sparking when connecting an ESC or other load to your battery.
The price I am asking for them is 25€ (includes everything pictured+instructions)+shipping which is 4€ worldwide with tracking
Why should you use it?
- You can safely switch high voltage and high amperage devices with ease!
- Avoid sparks when plugging connectors together
- Aesthetically pleasing push-button which lights up when the switch is ON
- Max continuous amperage: 100A-fuse (120A if you change the fuse & 200A peak for a few seconds)
- Max voltage: 13S (56V)
- PCB Dimensions: 49mm*39mm (1.9" * 1.5")
- Push-button: Ø18mm (Ø16mm hole, Ø13.5mm button)
- Wires: power 10cm (input&output), push-button 15cm
If you have any additional questions feel free to PM me or post them below!
Please read the included instructions before installing, this is important to avoid damaging the switch or other components. We are not responsible for any damages caused due to incorrect use or installment of our devices.
Here are the instructions in case you loose the ones in the pack: