Any builders in Salt Lake City, Utah?

To their credit they did bring something new and affordable to the market though. Despite some issues with the esc. About their motors, the 6374 motors have issue, just like those same ones from other vendors. It seems that particular 6374 design is flawed according to JLabs.

I think I can say Maytech is a Chinese product that’s actually good. Another one is Sun Ray…something, the company that makes SK3 motor.

Oh I know

I’m not in SLC, but in American Fork. I have a boosted but am in the process of building a dual 6374 19pkv 11s3p tayto 31" with 97mm abecs

1 Like

Why 11s and not 10s or 12s? :joy:

12s is great for power but stresses the components and has fried people’s vescs, 10s is great for reliability and not overstressing but I’ve read people say that once they try 12s they don’t want to go back to 10s. I’ve asked some regulars on here and theyve said 11s is a great compromise betweent the two

Do you have any valid reasons why NOT 11s?

Nope. Just seems weird lol. Because I’ve seen mostly 10s or 12s

SLC builder here. Haven’t built Eskate yet, but I’ve been building decks forever.

I’m game to offer my help to anybody doing a build, especially if they want a custom deck.

2 Likes

SLC rider. Have a DIY hub that gives me problems constantly and working on a dual belt.

Looking to meet for rides.

Hey! Let’s meet up some time

Lets do it. Im currently finishing up a build and hope to finish it up this weekend. And hopefully its not raining. What part of salt lake are you in?

I’m near the U of U. You?

I’m in Orem! But I’m down to make a trip to salt lake to ride sometime!

1 Like

I live across the street from the Capitol. Ill send you my number, ill be working on my board this week. Unfortunately i work this weekend but i do have some free time so we may be able to set up a time to shred.

1 Like

Yo guys! I live in West Valley and go to the U studying electrical engineering. Long time skateboarder/snowboarder and am planning my first eskate build this summer. I’d be down for a group ride once I get it built.

1 Like

My brother and I both ride, will be moving to Logan here soon but totally down for a group ride! I believe there is a facebook group for SLC area esk8 rides!

I waa in SLC this morning, does that count?

Anyone looking to ride today?

Damn guys sorry I started this thread but… I’m going home for the summer so see you guys in August maybe :sweat_smile: