Any idea where i can find modem/ powertool batteries?

i’m looking for battery packs where i could salvage the individual cells.

I already tried batteryhookup.com but out of the 10 power tools batteries i got 2 were in really bad shape(corrosion) and out of the 30 18650 i tested as of right now only 8 are good.

I would have loved to try the modem batteries on jag35.com but they only sell for the people in the US and i live in Canada… so if you know any website that sell cheap batteries like that let me know! (even if it’s not 18650’s)

Where are you located? I have a bunch of makita packs I may be interested in parting ways with, but don’t want to ship.

I live in Canada Québec, but i’m not sure if i want to buy power tool batteries again since i haven’t had a great experience with them (only got 18 good ones out of 100 18650’s)

No worries.

1 Like

Actually if they can still hold charge I might be interested and if at a fair price or if you can ship to me…

Let me look into what shipping to Canada would be like. I would really like to hand them off in person. Makita uses very high quality Sony cells. I bought a whole bunch for various ebike and eskate projects.

1 Like

Yes. I have about 20 or so Ryobi 40 V packs!! From Battery Hookup and I spent hours and hours Trying to remove all of the cells. I gave up and still have them in the box. I only spent time on one pack As I am always spending money at Battery Hookup. Plenty of power to the Battery’sExtracting the 15 amp (per cell discharge. high quality cells…