Any italian here? Italy electric skateboard experience

just shoot me if they are gonna take ma broad

I dunno if thereā€™s a thread on here about ā€œhow to behave in case of policeā€ could be useful, though.

This is what I do:

• low profile
  • FOC mode on (in order not to make too clear yours is an e-board)
  • choose wisely my route (avoid busy road, better alleys, bicycle lanes and so on)
  • sidewalk is my friend (as soon as I see the police I lower the speed and get on it in order to ā€œmimethizeā€ with the pedestians)
  • in case of confrontation with the police (happened once) spare them the whole e-mobility (rightful) melodrama, be basic: got brakes, lights, helmet, was driving slow etc. They should understand you are no danger.

Well, Iā€™ve been stopped by a policeman here in Milano, but he was really cool and just wanted to know about the board. He even tried it and told me if it could go faster (I run a 6s and a 245kv motor to a conservative 20-25 km/h max). Always wear a helmet and donā€™t behave like a stupid/disrespectful person. I tend to ride only on bike lanes when possible and if thereā€™s no bike lanes on the sidewalks, very slowly. If thereā€™s a lot of ppl on the sidewalk I lift the board and walk til I have free space ahead.

Heyy there!! Ahah never thought I could actually find some Italians here!! Iā€™m from Trento, anyone nearby? Iā€™ve never seen an e-rider around! I started to feel lonely!

Hi guys iā€™m from Gorizia, and usually i ride in Italy and in Slovenia too, yes of course stopped a few times by cops, but never had problems. Where i live we are two eskaters only and other there is another one eskater from slovenia. Gland to know, that there are a lot of italians on this forum.