Any opinions about eu.nkon.nl?

you wont pay vat but you will pay some type of taxes for the value imported to the country right?

Thanks for clarifying @koralle @Acido . Many people around here just throw the word “EU” around, and have no idea of what they’re talking about.

In my country Australia we pay import tax of 20% where applicable… but that is not the point, I’m not in the Eu so I don’t need to pay Eu tax. I mean I buy from Jenso or LMT and get the tax removed… just looking for a even playing field. & it is not like I am cheap if I am buying from the aforementioned suppliers, it is just principle.

If your in eu you buy from nkon nl if your outside you buy from ru.nkon and dont pay tax…

If I buy from e-toxx.com I get the VAT refunded at checkout. Same as LMT, even Trampa don’t charge me VAT!

Yeah, you pay taxes while importing the goods (if you’re unlucky) :roll_eyes: but not via the seller.

it depends on value of imported goods of course (sometimes sellers are giving fake value to avoid taxes)

when I got package with 2 focboxes they made me to pay over 20% of tax…so it depends :slight_smile:

nkon is sponsering my new esk8 calculator website. They give all esk8’ers 3% discount.

view more: https://esk8-calculators.com/

Did the shipping take long ?