Any shop with stock for 107mm ABEC 11 Electric Flywheels

They’re regular ABEC11 SuperFly

Ohh, I thought China came up with a 107mm clone

I’ve asked a few people in China to do just that but I haven’t seen any yet. Considering real ones are nigh impossible to get, I want to see a boatload of clones show up. Normally I’d never say that, but when a company consistently fails to deliver product FOR YEARS ON END, that’s how I feel. They don’t deserve to still be in business

1 Like

Hold on, so Abecs Superfly 107mm 74A and Abec Electric Superflys 74A are different?

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of Electric Superflys.

Electric Flywheel - 107mm centerset core either 58mm or 62mm contact patch with inner bevel for railroad tracks etc

SuperFly wheel - 107mm offset core 55mm contact patch with no bevel

Most pulleys don’t fit Electric Flywheels but some do. The core is deep inside the wheel

Isn’t that the other way around?

Nope. What do you mean? Should I post photographs? This is searchable online

Yep, got confused there, you are right haha

Well since Superfly’s are more compatible with esk8’s here is a link to Muir, they seem to have 14 in stock.

I think a lot of people get confused be cause of the word “electric” in the name of the wheel.

Use the word “better” very carefully. SuperFly are “better” at being compatible with existing pulley systems. Full stop.

I have both… and the Electric Flywheels are better

I can get a few sets for you guys. Price is $135 for a set of four. Let me know if your interested, you would have to prepay and I can ship in two weeks. (Need to do this ASAP because stock is low).

I am talking about the 107mm 74a Reflex Super Fly with offset core.

@JLabs Which wheels?

Electric Flywheel 107 mm - 58 CP (Contact Patch) - 80A durometer - Green with Black hub.

Electric Flywheel 107 mm - 62 CP (Contact Patch) - 80A durometer - Pink with Black hub. image

Electric Flywheel 107 mm - 58 CP (Contact Patch) - 77A durometer - Lime with Orange hub. image

Electric Flywheel 107 mm - 58 CP (Contact Patch) - 74A durometer - Lime with Orange hub.

SuperFly 107 mm - 55 CP (Contact Patch) - 74A durometer - Lime with Orange hub. image

Evolve F1 GT SuperFly 107 mm - 55 CP (Contact Patch) - 74A durometer - Black with Yellow hub.

5 Likes

Si, son diferentes. Starting with the inside, on the new F1 Superfly they shaved off about 10 mm of urethane to accommodate the wheel pulley and work in line with the motor pulley (belt alignment), otherwise if they used the older fattier Electric Flywheel it can not work due to the alignment issue. Will be offset

1 Like

Had, it’s confusing. There are no electric superfly wheels. Only electric (old centerset) and super (new offset). Both good for different things, but superfly easier for working with traditional ABEC wheel pulleys for eSk8. I have both versions working on eSk8, so not impossible if you like the larger contact patch (and corresponding weight) of the old electric flywheel.

1 Like

Show us the larger contact patch working with its corresponding wheel pulley.

In case someone is still on the hunt… There’s a guy selling them on ebay.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/ABEC11-SuperFly-107mm-Wheels-set-of-4/202265903927?hash=item2f17fcc337:g:wyoAAOSwdytar7xc

1 Like

Those aren’t superflys. The hubs are black and the graphics say flywheel. Still great wheels but you’d need to lathe the inside off to fit pulleys. Assuming it’s not a scam

2 Likes

Yeah, I went to Boarder Labs in Vancouver and they had 3 or 4 sets of abec 107mm and only 1 set of the 97mm. He says the 107mm is so expensive that people rarely buy it versus the popular 97mm

i have them in stock in the EU https://street-wing.com/product/abec11-107mm-superflys/