Any VESC under 100$

oh my bad its 78bucks not 50

The TB vesc for $100 is the best priced, quality vesc you can get right now

for usa only. out side usa is 140 cuz of shipping.

Why didnā€™t you just ask for a $70-80 vesc? You asked for <$100. The TB vesc is a value at $99.99<$100. If you ask Dexter nicely he may even give you free shipping. I have 3 of these vescs and they have been great running both BLDC and FOC on single and dual hubs and belts using can.

1 Like

I second this, Iā€™ve been running one for a year, and as long you set it up right, itā€™s very reliable. Itā€™s worth the extra $20 to get one. Thatā€™s like a week or two worth of coffee. Itā€™s worth it.

The TB VESC is 140$ if I count international shipping

For an enclosure Iā€™m going to use spraypainted tuperwares, canā€™t go much cheaper than that. And for the batteries I donā€™t have a spot welder so thereā€™s nothing I can really DIY

Iā€™m using a Maytech VESC in conjunction with a enertion VESC at 12S with my dual 90mm hub motors in BLDC hybrid mode and theyā€™ve both been working very well for about 50 miles so far. To be fair I donā€™t really have hills near where I live so not much high current hill climbing for me but even hard acceleration and high speed amp draw it handles well (nearing just under 60K ERPMā€™s as well at full speed.)

@RotiiK are you still looking for a VESC? I have 2 VESCs 4.12 HW I no longer need if youā€™re interested.

Been on backorder.

I have a couple maytech vesc 4.12 in my skate for around 1000km with out any problem, only in bldc of course. If you want them Iā€™m in EU 65ā‚¬ each.

Thatā€™s a 4.10 vescā€¦

He just wants ā€˜a vescā€™

1 Like

Lolā€¦well those arenā€™t sold anymore regardless