Anyone able to get a hold of Carvon (Jerry)? I never received my order

Oh, you received your items, sorry I misunderstood

Yes sorry, I didnā€™t specify. I need a new hall sensor (and a wheel adapter, be it metal, 3D printed again or even just the STL file), to be exact.

I know thereā€™s someone the forum who makes wheel adapters but I canā€™t recall their name

His name is @PXSS, but I donā€™t think he makes anymore

Thanks @KaramQ, I will try to get the model from him to print myself. Hope the people here will be successful in court.

1 Like

I actually have some extra wheel adapters from PXSS if youā€™re interested, since it doesnā€™t look like Iā€™m ever going to get my drives from Carvon at this point.

1 Like

Abec or kegel?

ABEC adapters

1 Like

Cool. Honestly Iā€™m just looking for anything, be it plastic, metal or digital. Iā€™m assuming shipping from USA? Iā€™m from Germany. How many do you have?

No, aluminum ones from the group buy PXSS did a while back.

He wants the metal ones I believe

IMG_20190331_151603

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got 4 of them, and yeah Iā€™m in the US

1 Like

Looking great, but quite different from my plastic ones, hope theyā€™d fit on my older V4ā€™s. Have you tried them or heard reviews? Assuming you are selling them, how much for 2 before shipping?

I never got anything from Carvon so I canā€™t really comment on how they fit. Didnā€™t seem like anyone in the group buy that actually had drives had any issues though. I paid $60 per pair but I would sell them for $50 per pair just to try to get at least some of my money back from this Carvon mess.

I thought @PXSS sold the pair for 60, correct me if Iā€™m wrong

Yeah my bad, I meant pair

1 Like

Sounds about alright, will DM.

I have one,never used. I bought for my exoā€¦ If you want i can sell it ?

Sorry, I would only buy a set. Wouldnā€™t want to wait for my other plastic adapter to break as well.