Anyone else have troubles with enertion nano x controller?

If you want I wouldn’t have any problem modeling something for you specifically btw, tell me what kind of finger grip or texture you want and I’ll have it for you :slight_smile:. And because you’ll be 3d printing it just tell me what tolerance your 3d printer requires.

I actually love the idea of a trigger pull mechanism, and great work doing the conversion. definitely a good option for people that already have extra rc car controllers laying around. I’m probably going to stick with the Nano and just upgrade it to my suiting, since I’m already building a long board from the ground up except for trucks and wheels :laughing: But I’m definitely intrigued and plan on making my own trigger pull arduino controller and mix your and @DougM suggestions

@EverBlade21 thanks for the great offer but just re-printing the current trigger in a different color is great.

I’m running a Lulzbot Mini.

Thanks!

Call me a lunatic but i noticed the nano x looks very similar to this remote off banggood. https://www.banggood.com/Mini-2_4Ghz-Wireless-Remote-Controller-With-Receiver-For-Electric-Skateboard-Longboard-p-1272751.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

The receiver looks identical except for the molding, and there are many aspects of the transmitter that look identical, like the switch on the back, thumb wheel design and location, led location, button location and charge port location, the difference is the banggood one costs almost 1/3rd of the nano x