Anyone got a laptop for trade?

surface dont like to take a beating, guard it well

4 Likes

I have a few computers but for grad school I used a Chromebook – for office apps I used both Google docs and office 365. Online apps have come a long way and might take care of 90% of what you need for school.

2 Likes

Ahhh power is what you are seeking. I only got two truly powerful laptops for work. Would’ve given you the old white Chromebook at shipping cost but beside note taking and browsing it’s pretty pathetic.

Surface Go is a good machine. In the used market, check out Surface 3 (not pro 3). might be enough for your needs and under $200

93cd71c87ef086836a9d36b18470888e223e35d3

9 Likes

Nice collection :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll def take the Chromebook my guy, if it can handle google docs it’s enough for school

4 Likes

Off topic, but since I have an iPhone I was able to load the unity app on my Chromebook. Lol.

Alright, I’ll clear it out and pack it up in the next day or two…FUK! I forgot to prep the spud deck for @Skunk

Don’t get your hopes up on this Chromebook. it’s THIS one but in red, mint condition, but still old and doesn’t run Android apps like the new models.

PM me mailing info

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Chromebook-11-1101-White-Blue/dp/B00FJXVRM8

2 Likes

Alot of pawn shops have laptops for cheap. But looks like @Mikenopolis has you covered

2 Likes

In no rush at all dude. It can wait a few weeks really

3 Likes

@GrecoMan just reset the Chromebook. Hope I can get it boxed up and shipped tomorrow

I loved this thing. It does however slowly discharges even when it’s “off” so make sure it’s plugged in if you plan to use it (it takes 2-3 weeks to go from full to empty when off)

image image image

6 Likes

If you already have a g505… why the request for a lower powered chromebook.

1 Like

Heyy @GrecoMan! I thought you didn’t want my new Chromebook? Soooo? …You got nothing to trade? …ladder linings? volcano lids? crazy pregnant midgets? …anything? Dudeee! :lying_face:

1 Like

Ftfy :relieved:

2 Likes

Battery life is more important than power

Nothing you’d want to trade me :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Good luck trying to do that. It’s possible, but I don’t think you know how much work that is. Plus why would you go through that much work to put a shittier operating system on it? Just use Linux or Windows

2 Likes

@b264’s award winning-@GrecoMan Cupertino fan boy-cheek pimpled-ass haired tatoo.

Think-Different-Power-Button-In-Apple-Logo-Tattoo-On-Right-Shoulder

I know exactly how to do that. I’ve done it before. And I don’t personally like Mac OS more, but that’s what my school uses. I’m not buying a MacBook because it’s literally just for school. I’ve got my pc with dual boot linux and windows 10, which at one point was dual booting windows and Mac os

Oh and I’ve got an iPhone 8+ and airpods :wink:

Just walk into an Apple store and they’ll give you one for free since you can’t hear the broke

1 Like