Anyone selling a 2.4 ghz nano thumb remote?

They all have a bind plug… You short two pins out, that’s why I said you have to open your board up

1 Like

Actually only $4 shipping from San Diego it seems? Gonna order from there, thank you guys :+1:t2:

2 Likes

The nano remote is auto binding

3 Likes

Man! Not all of them do :grimacing:

All of the above do, you have to short out two pins for it to go into bind mode

Told you ner ner na ner ner

1 Like

I have 4 different rc remotes in a drawer down stairs that do in fact auto bind. I can’t say for certain that the nano does this because I took it out of the board as soon as I rode it once because its a nasty little bitch

1 Like

Haha… :face_with_monocle:

Aw man! I love nano remotes. Specially nano x! They’re nice little bitches :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hoyt puck is better and than the modded gt2b on top of that

The gt2b is long range and long travel perfect for those people who are too scared to push the throttle

A man can never have enough of them :joy::joy:image

5 Likes

Omfg I thought I had a shit load of parts

Hummie hubs (soon to buy) Enertion drive kit Tb DD 10 vesc 6 battery packs 9 decks some intergrated And a few abs enclosures from Dave

2 Likes

Don’t even take me there bro! It’s an addiction lol

1 Like

i thought my stash was a addiction thats why im selling off some stuff right now, gotta go to some group rides and see what others have.

1 Like

I will not have that blasphemy discussed further. To quote @brenternet

The only good mode for a nano is bin mode. :joy:

3 Likes

Or my modded version that I still haven’t uploaded the files for lol. Still need to figure out a simple way to have brake working without the pressing the Deadman switch.

2 Likes

Does your mod completely replace all the internals?

I just borrowed the channel 2 button and added 2 resistors for the deadman switch, and upgraded to a bigger battery. everything else came from the Nano remote.

1 Like

Does the photobomb pig have anything to do with the performance of your remote?

Glue the switch on or get rid of it Simple :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: