Anyone Tried the Flipsky 4.2 Dual VESC?

Here is the link: https://flipsky.net/collections/electronic-products/products/dual-fsesc4-12-100a

4 Likes

one is on its way to me. I’m hoping its not total crap, but i doubt it will be as good as the Unity.

3 Likes

I’ve had great luck with FlipskeeDooda’s VESCs. They work as well as anything else we’ve put in a build. No FOC issues either.

I’m just hoping these arent wider than a deck.

4 Likes

the images make it look pretty solid though.

3 Likes

Your Mom looks solid.

18 Likes

In Pictures…

14 Likes

Oh you guys

4 Likes

Your face looks solid.

5 Likes

Waiting for your feedback on it :blush: It looks pretty cool and compact at the 1st look … Sorry Psycho, did your FlipskeeDooda’s VESCs is standard vesc 4.12 ? single or dual ?

I’m just wondering whether the single 4.12s can handle 12S FOC without blowing DRVs. Haven’t seen much info around, regarding FlipskeeDooda specifically

1 Like

I just got a quote if someone is interested in hosting a groupbuy. Quantity 10: 120$ and quantity 20: 110$ I would but I’m moving in the next couple weeks and won’t be able to ship anything out. They said they would be able to ship things out this coming monday!

The number of dual vescs people would be interested in buying for 135$ shipped. (Price will depend on interest and whoever ultimately decides to take charge of this)

0 voters

goddamn it, today we had the unity craziness and now this…

3 Likes

Haha sorry I just really need an ESC that is currently in production

Wasn’t that fun? I personally am not putting anything with a name that silly in my board :joy::joy:

I’ll do a group buy for Europe if I can reach minimum 10pcs

5 Likes

I think this is worth a thread, I’d be keen

Ok. I’ll make one later. Someone pmed me about it yesterday too

I’ll do another group buy for them also and not make not much n ship them priority USA. Tomorrow after I post the tracking for the last group buy. If ur interested in it. i’ll post a google list. dont know how im turning into the flipsky group buy guy but its fine with me. let me check the bulk price and keep the price cheap as like last time.

3 Likes

Have you had the chance to try it ou @longhairedboy?