I currently wrapped my battery and forgot to test everything before. I now have the problem that i am quite not sure if my BMS got damaged when i sprayed it with rubbepaint. The paint itself says it is not conductive. The battery is currently charged to 40V.
If i plug my charger into the port of the BMS when its already in the socket, the indicator led just stays green.
If i plug in the charger in the bms port and then in the socket, it signals me red aka "short/voltage reversal).
The question is, does everything function as normal or did i a faulty connection? Has someone this charger and can confirm it will start to charge at 39V or sth. like this?
cant discharge my battery right now.