Anyone wanna do a group ride in cincinnati ohio?

kind of wanna try out some other peoples boards if anyone else feels the same let me know

3 Likes

Cincinnati in the house! Someone on reddit started a cinci group but it’s not DIY. It looks like some boosteds and a riptide. How old are you and where are you out of?

2 Likes

Rapey mcraperson in the house

9 Likes

Says the grown man with a child’s toy for a profile pic.

Oh wait… oops

Some people like drinking beers with new friends and some prefer serving alcohol to minors. I’m the former.

15 Likes

I live in wichita. Give me 2 weeks and ill be there. Im gonna ride my board there

2 Likes

I dont know if this matters to you guys but im a minor

Still cool you’re riding, much less inclined to let you try my board though unfortunately. Can’t let a minor get hurt going 30+ on my build.

3 Likes

Sure you can, just make sure u have a place to hide the body.

3 Likes

i wear motorcycle helmet and go between 25 32

i have belt drive a hub motor buy the way what counts as diy?

if we actually wanted to do a group ride we’d need to pick location and place

You have 2 boards? What do you ride? Some pics would help. I ride Armco Park every day I can, you’re welcome to come join sometime.

ordered prebuilt image and im getting image both came with all nessacary parts unnessembled on special request but i messed with em a bit personalized them

1 Like

i asked specifically for unassembled boards and im thinking about getting new esc or trying to re program

@dareno did that with his mepoo right?

1 Like

im not sure havent been here long but i want to change out vesc the hobbywing vesc is great on the ownboard its the other vesc i hate

Sure did. One of them. Got focboxes in one and I’ve just put the hobbywing upgraded one in the beer meepo. @thebeardedboy the hobbywing/dual esc in these things is completely factory set. You can not change a thing on it. Vesc derivative however you have full configuration control via vesc tool.

@venom121212 i was thinking about belt drive but i decided on hub motors because of less maintenance im probably gonna try that park out this summer when my first board is done i was thinking about buying two but one nice one would be alot better

1 Like

Buy nice or buy twice certainly applies