Arbor James Kelly Pro Model Build! | space cell | VESC | 190kv | #wood |

Also @cmatson i just re-read the thread and realized i totally missed where you said you were moving up in the science fair. Congratulations bro!

Also, a thread about how to smash the bottle leftovers from all of that delicious real sugar Coca-cola from Mexico into grip for your beautiful diy boards is coming soon.

Here’s a pic of what that grip tape does. Its crap. The top of that board is black with red art. Not grey with a grid of white dots.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

I’ll make sure to check for your Mexican coke griptape thread, and of course send it to arbor after words :smile:

is there any change you can share the diagram of all the electronics parts? including the battery indicator % ? great job! looks really nice

I’ll make one today and throw it up here

very kind! thank you! i build one and not sure how to connect 2 lipo batteries into my ESC and also get the right battery indicator… where did you get yours from? thanks again Offir

It was built into his space cell that he took apart.

Yep, @lox897 is right.

I took apart an enertion space cell, and that’s how I got the voltage display, power button, etc all mounted up.

Also, you’ll have to forgive me but I won’t get any diagrams posted up until tomorrow… right now I’m on a 10 hour car ride home after spending Christmas with some family.

There is a thread about it here

Merry Christmas and happy holidays then! :smile: hope you had a good one i just saw that link of all the pictures you took when taking the cell apart its great, but still a bit messy for me :slight_smile: i will try to understand from the picture how the build works. but if you will have a diagram in the future would be much easier for me and for the rest thanks again for all the info!

How much ground clearance with this wood enclosure?

User zzzPoole from reddit (reddit.com/u/zzzpoole) posted some new photos of this build. Here are the photos: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/vqeR1

And here’s the reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/comments/5ad6ab/this_is_the_best_street_setup_there_is/

I think your in the wrong forum, possibly you meant

Thank you, yes! :slight_smile:

1 Like