[Arduino Project] Percentage based voltage display using 16 x 2 LCD

(scrap enclosure for now…) So im indeed retrieve g the data as you said The things g is that I’ve also made a custom Co t roller with you can check here http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/how-do-build-a-wii-nunchuck-remote/4508/19?u=paulf This remote involves another atmega on my board which gets data from the remote and sends instructions to the vesc through ppm but which also sends left/right commands to my oder atmega (the one retrieving telemetry from the vesc and driving the lcd) with changes the info displayed according to the instruction received I guess this could be more easily doable with only one atmega retrieving data from the vesc, driving the Lcd and getting Inputs from the second channel of a remote… I’m quite bad at explaining… I should make a diagram when I get time…

Ok, will have to look into this (making your own controller) at some later point in time!

Anyways, quite a good project! Im glad you have done such a thing at such age already :slight_smile: I found about electronics only when I was about 19-20yrs old anyways…

So far I understand that you just have there more than a couple (2+) arduino’s on the board, doing all the communication/function work for you :slight_smile:

As for the project itself (lcd display + battery voltage monitor) I hope to get something working tomorrow, not sure how far will I get but will try to come at least with some results…

1 Like