Are carbon fiber decks the key to building a professional eSk8 at home

You are probably not familiar with our builds but we build hollow core boards with composite FG/maple skin. In our case it would serve us more to have the carbon on the inside layer of our skins.

I have seen your builds and they are awesome. Wonder how much stronger the deck would be if you vacuum bagged the carbon into holes as well.

The more curves the better. Like coragated aluminum. I got a vacuum bag from roarocket about a year ago and still haven’t used it. I talked to the owner about a couple things. He said layers of carbon inside will make the wood crack. They have to only be on the outside top or bottom. I wanted to sneak some layers of carbon inside…maybe with the right wood u could get away with it. I think it would make for easy construction of a nice looking deck.

Lately I’ve decided the easiest way to make a carbon board with all the curves and pockets id want is to make a mold of one, then pour expanding foam in and pop out cores.
If any of u are good with any cad designing we should agree on a design, send it to me in cad and I’ll get it printed, polished, and make a mold, pop one out carbon and bag it! And send it to u.

I know of one manufacturer that makes them this way. Or if u make it from wood and send it to me even better