Are MBS Wheels good?

Hello! I was wondering what you guys think about the MBS all terrain wheels (100 mm). I know some people had problems with them in the past and since here in EU they are like 80-90 euros, I wanted to hear an owners oppinion first before throwing my cash away

They’re okay once u break them in… initial riding will feel bumpy

20180723_192700

I use them on both my eskate and non-powered skate

2 Likes

Agree with @Holyman92, they are quite uncomfortable in the beginning. However when they are worn down they are really grippy and feel great.

1 Like

I love them. I’ve had 6 pairs with little to no issues.

IMG_20180721_171445

2 Likes

Thank you guys! I’ll definitely buy a set (black). Since I live in a city with a bunch of cracks MBS wheels sounds awesome for me

I am not a fan, they fell like crap when they are new. Once they are broken in they ride pretty good but bu then they aren’t great for dirt or gravel.

3 Likes

Mine are worn weird because I’m a fat ass and keep bending the axles on my TB trucks

3 Likes

88813107-911e-4a3b-a3dd-c5d7ed043c9c

These are my wheels I love it, are very fast and comfortable.

1 Like

I bought a set and returned them for abec 107s right away. They were so wobbly! I get it, they are for skateboards not high speed vehicles, but they felt a little toy-like in comparison to the abecs.

2 Likes

MBS on caliber II vs Abec 107mm on evolve trucks. No comparison. Abecs are amazing. I will try to shave down the MBS and see if that makes them feel better but I exclusively ride street. But huge price difference.

I don’t have ABECs to compare them with but they are better than the clones I have. I shaved mine but to tell you the truth did not see much of a difference 20180724_200729

…hummmm… @Holyman92, is probable you are not a goofy foot (you a regular)? If you are indeed a regular, you are riding with your left foot at front and that’s causing your (rear-right) pulley wheel to wear down. Instead, you should ride with your right foot at front (and your back against the rear-right pulley wheel) to avoid wearing the MBS.

Oh no… it’s the axles lol… I’m 215lbs and 6’… I have had to bend the axles straight twice now

2 Likes

i do ride left foot forward and thats how i have ridden since i was 10 haha… used to skate Popsicle’s after school at local parks all the time (no hills in texas to do any DH stuff

1 Like

Aaaa OK. You a big dude. :smile: But regular foot also contribute to wear down that right pulley wheel.

yea im a pretty solid guy… i need to start working out again to get tone… right now i got tht warehouse worker strongman build

That’s one of the reasons (me goofy) for the rear-right position of the Tacon Bigfoot under my Pintail…

IMG_20180425_091059

im only riding 1 motor because i trashed my 2nd motor with the maiden ride of my 1st boiard and havent bought a replacement… ill be buying 2 6380’s in a few days and psycho mounts for SR’s

1 Like

???

the motors im buying are from TB but APS is going to be making my custom 6384’s for my delta/wye switch deck

1 Like