Hello, I am making this thread so that someone can confirm that my VESC seeing or correct or see what I did wrong. This is an @chaka VESC that has already had some trouble in its very short lifetime. The day I got it I screwed it up my inputting some wrong voltage values. So I sent it back and they fixed it free of charge which is awesome. This time I am going to be a little more careful by checking on the forum first. I will include some screenshots of my settings below. One more weird thing though. When I was setting it up, I (for whatever reason) pulled the receiver out of the VESC while the vesc was still turned on. Then, every time I connect to the BLDC tool, it comes up in a different modem number, for example it used to say “cu.usbmodem301”, but the next time I booted up it said “cu.usbmodem9”, then it said “cu.usbmodem14” and it keeps changing every single time. You can see this on the last two pictures that they are different from all the others. Thanks for your advice in advance!
EDIT- My Batt min (regen) I believe is set to -5A, not -10A