AT, Off-road or Different Shore-hardness Wheels - For ONAN Booster BOards

:smiley: Mine are for landwheel only (But the basic technique can be used for every system available) and if I apply my normal hourly rate it would be way too expensive :smiley: I’ll do a tutorial so everyone can do it, but first I have to test the strength of these (Due to the long curing times I have to wait until next week for results :wink: )

1 Like

I want a set for your ol’ hubs too :beers:

1 Like

First wait for my final result, after that I have enough experience to tell if I can do it or if it is at all a good solution :slight_smile: edit: Have you tried my old hubs yet?

1 Like

Most of the infill patterns are preset - I could use hexagons for a more uniform finish. Or I could try and design my own. I was thinking normal wheel spokes (obviously just a small section of them) with a common center point with angled struts between might work well. Kind like this \I/ repeated in height and all angled towards the centre.

1 Like

How did they hold up after that run?

I can tell you in a week. :slight_smile: curing for the pu is 48h so I need 4 days alone for that :wink:

Do u by chance plan on sharing or uploading the stl files to thingiverse? I am having the hardest time finding wheels for the onan x2 and don’t have a caliper handy, other wise i would just design my own. Thanks!