Australian Online Esk8 Store - Thoughts? Help?

Best thing to do is source your cells locally, it may cost a few penny’s more per cell but you have reliable close service you can deal with overseas you don’t. And your stuck if they send you crap cells. I really like the ideas on this thread. Making thing convenient is one part. Getting good supply lines is a thing that takes time and money.

1 Like

Interesting thread.

For transparency I’ll be launching an Australian eSK8 parts business in the next month or so which will initially be focused on selling remaining Enertion stock from the parts business but will expand out to sell other products too. So far I’ve been selling the stock at reduced rates to the esk8.builders community.

3 Likes

@DanSkates oh brilliant!! Someones beat me to it already hahahah. What are you planning on expanding out to and where are you sourcing the parts?

1 Like

Hey @mynamesmatt, undecided as yet and it’ll be heavily dictated by market trends. For me I need to help Jason move the Enertion stock on so I can make way for other parts. There’s enough typical skate stuff there to act as the staple for the time being (pulleys, wheels, bolts, bearings, truck risers etc) so I’ll be then looking to buy in motors, hubs, speed controllers and other electrical/mechanical items. I’m also learning to repair VESCs so I’ll offer that as a service at some point too. I’m likely stock batteries but don’t have time to make them myself so would very likely outsource that.

@DanSkates whereabouts are you located? Maybe we could be business partners :joy:

Lol! I reckon I should be ok at this point :wink: But, we could maybe collaborate depending on what you can bring to the table! It doesn’t sound like you’re very far along at the moment… I’m in Adelaide btw.

@DanSkates Too easy, i’m in sydney so yeah… I got a whole lot of researching to do still hahha

1 Like

Hi Matt, I found this new online store, in Sydney. They stock Alien Drive Systems parts, some kits and battery / power packs. www.voltation.net . Seem they have batteries as well, which I found to be a bit of a problem to get shipped to Aus.

2 Likes

this is brilliant!!! thank you so much i never found this!

Would be great if you could bulk buy stuff like motor mounts and trucks and whatever from places like Torqueboards. I paid $40US shipping for a set of trucks which is just insane

2 Likes

How’d you go with getting that parts business up and running?

1 Like