The AVIO AT Gear Drive Kit
- Do submit the form only after you have made payment of $370 USD via paypal to [email protected]
- Purchase a 4WD and receive a 10% disc off the total price! ($74 cheaper)!
- The price is for TWO DRIVES (2WD) and includes free intl shipping and paypal fees!
Hey guys! You guys are probably familiar with the Avio Gear Drive for Urethane wheels.
I’ve have since been poisoned my the AT wheels in my local community (I blame @ervinelin) and have decided to design one for an AT drive with the use of Bergmeister Wheels and Kahua Trucks from https://haggyboard.com/ - Timo, @riverside.rider.
The Kahua Trucks:
- The Kahua truck is made for speed on any terrain! It is the combination of a forged and precision milled hanger with super strong 12mm diameter / 8mm stepped axles and a 50-degree baseplate.
- 340mm total truck width with axles made of extremely strong carbon steel.
- Tighten the 92A barrel bushings and your board will be stable for gnarly speed fun, loosen them and you can enjoy an intense carving session.
The Bergmeister Wheels:
- Precision CNC milled three-spoke hubs in 5 different colors to choose from. 150mm wheel diameter and 45mm width. Fits all standard longboard trucks with 8mm axles.
- The Bergmeister All-terrain tire is designed with a multi-arc profile, which means that the thread profile varies across the full tire profile. This design allows for better steering and providing substantially more traction than normal shaped tires of same diameter.
The design has already been modelled with a 3.75:1 gear ratio, using the following primary components:
|AL7075-T6||Pinion Gear 16T||Black||2|
|POM||Spur Gear 60T||White||2|
|-||M4x3mm Set Screw||-||4|
|-||M8x35mm Set Screw||-||6|
|-||3-DP Squaring Jig||-||1|
I am planning to do an pre-order of these drives, should I have a sufficient interest in this (and only if everything goes well with testing). Timo and I have also been talking about this and he is keen to offer a package deal of his trucks and wheels with this drive. Do take part in the Poll below if you’re interested!
- I’m Interested in a 2WD!
- I’m interested in a 4WD!
Which colours will you prefer on the Motor Mount? (You can select more than 1!)
Which colours will you prefer on the Gearbox Cover? (You can select more than 1!)
If you were to buy the drive, would you want to have it pre-assembled with 2x 6374 Motors or would you rather purchase motors of your choice and buy the drive as a kit?
- With the Motors!
- Without the Motors but partially assembled!
- I’ll assemble it all on my own!