Backfire 75KV hub motors for sale [EU/DK]

Motor sold, hub is whats left.

Last call on the hubs before i start fooling around with them.

May not be staying home for very long so really want them gone asap, i also have a front truck and front wheels for it if wanted and the rear truck can be bought from Meepo, Ownboard WowGo ebay so on for around 11 - 20 dollars with shipping.

45459404_1921785311463930_6970412766683201536_n

1 Like

@Lumaci im interested in purchasing the set of hubs, does it also come with a compatible truck for them to fit on and what price would the shipping be to Aus

2 Likes

I sadly dont have that, and shipping to Australia looks like its pretty expensive 109 AUD for the cheapest option.

so any of the rear trucks of meepo ownboard and wowgo will fit?

2 Likes

Yep, I use Meepo Shredder on a pair right now.

1 Like

I am interested. How much is shipping to NL for the two hubs?

1 Like

Shipping is around 9 euro. @Stiruam

1 Like

Still got the backfire hub? :smile:

1 Like

Still got these yes image

2 Likes

Any idea how many amps I can push through those things with a 10s battery? :smile:

1 Like

The motors can do a lot but your limited by the tiny phase wires i use a pair on 25A per motor atm

1 Like

What was you´re topspeed :smile:

No clue i never went up to top speed i always just cruise and limit my boards to 22mph, but on 80mm you should be able to hit around 26/28mph.

1 Like

Do you also got the truck and front wheels for it? :smile:

1 Like

I do have a front truck and a pair of front wheels yep.

1 Like

So not the back truck?

No rear truck for this pair, you can buy it from Meepo, Backfire Ownboard WowGo and such for around 10 or so dollars.

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/more-stuff-for-sale-deck-enclosure-hubs-trucks-remote-pulleys-so-on-dk-eu/73520 But i got a different pair here for sale, the complete Backfire set may be sold but the other one isnt.